David Werdiger is keynote speaker at Private Wealth Network’s Entrepreneurial Risk Forum, held in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Auckland. He addresses the role of ‘entrepreneurial risk’ in the private investment portfolio.
Often families, having realised in whole or in part, the value of their investment in a successful family enterprise, seek to invest in new entrepreneurial endeavours.
- How important is “entrepreneurial risk” as an investment category?
- Asset allocation strategy vs opportunistic investing
- In-sourcing vs outsourcing
- Managing your involvement in business
- Family members as venture capitalists: Managing relationship risks