The role of family offices has evolved from being an investment platform to guiding the next generation(s) back into the family business. A next-generation development program will help the next generation become good owners and future leaders.
According to HBR, these programs focus on five key objectives:
* business ownership skills and competencies;
* family business principles and
* practical knowledge of the family business’ assets,
* understanding the family history and values; and
* developing personal leadership competencies. by David Werdiger