When accessing our Website(s), Nathanson Pearson Pty Ltd. will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site(s) utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and Web server logs to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site, your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a Web site, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone.
Refer to our disclaimer page for more information about our emailing and anti-spam policies.
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
Nathanson Pearson Pty Ltd. will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site(s), unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our Web site(s) may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information is never transmitted via email.
Nathanson Pearson Pty Ltd. may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Nathanson Pearson Pty Ltd. uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
We may use Google Analytics and the DoubleClick advertising network as well as other advertising networks to display ads across the Internet, based on your visit to our website.
Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. Our site and third-party vendors, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on past visits and pages visited on this website.
Our site as well as third-party vendors may use third-party audience data to further optimize advertisements displayed.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do, NPP may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any NPP product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored.
NPP collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its web site, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
3. Third Party Vendors
We use Google tracking and advertising products to provide & improve our advertising, including: Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics & Interest Reporting.
4. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
NPP collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
1. to understand customer needs regarding NPP’s services;
2. to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
3. to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from NPP, its affiliates and third parties;
4. to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of NPP’s site;
5. to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from NPP and third parties;
6. to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
7. to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
8. to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the NPP site or any NPP product or service;
9. to protect the services, products or rights of NPP, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the NPP site; and
10. to identify and resolve technical problems concerning NPP’s site, products and services.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
• Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
NPP limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. NPP does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
• Disclosure, Processing and Retention
NPP does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
1. to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
2. a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to NPP’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on NPP’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
3. as necessary if NPP has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with NPP’s rights or property, other users of NPP’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
4. to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that NPP or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which NPP or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), NPP will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove NPP’s compliance with any applicable law.
• Accuracy of Personal Information
NPP will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing NPP about changes to their personal information. NPP will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
• Security Safeguards
NPP will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
• Access to Personal Information
NPP will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by writing to:
Nathanson Pearson Pty Ltd.
PO Box 157
Colins St West, Vic 8007 AUSTRALIA
If NPP is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney-client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting NPP as described above. NPP will promptly correct such personal information.
For questions or more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org