The Burden of Expectation
Conversation Starters: What are the expectations associated with being part of your family? Are these implicit or explicit? Do they come from the family? the community? What does being part of your family mean (aside from the financial)?
- Kids of the 1% are 10 times more likely to become inventors
- Failure To Launch (Part 2): Steps To Help Dependent Adult Children In Family Business
- The Relevance of Behavioral Coaching in Family Enterprises
- Are We Rich? Helping Children Develop A Healthy Relationship With Family Wealth
- If one in the family is better off than others, demands on wealth are many: 7 ways to tackle endless demands
- Teaching Kids the Value of Money: Four strategies for enterprising families
- Wealth Is More Than Money: Non-Financial Capital Creates Total Family Wealth
- Chip Fisher shares insights on guiding young wealth inheritors
Here is further reading on living well with wealth.
This article also posted at Family Business United.